sHot water boiler is a boiler that produces hot water. It is kind of thermal equipment that uses the heat energy released by fuel combustion or other heat energy to heat water to its rated temperature. The advantages of hot water boilers, such as small heat loss, wide heating range and low maintenance range, have been accepted by the majority of users. According to the relevant information, the heating of hot water heater can save about 10%~15% of fuel compared with the steam boiler. Industrial hot water boiler is widely used for ironing, drying, heat treatment in textile, clothing, printing and dyeing, food, chemical industry and other industries, as well as hotels, schools, hotels and enterprises and institutions steamed dishes, steamed rice, supply hot water or hot water, disinfection and so on.
Type of industrial hot water boilers
- According to different applicable fuel can be divided into electric hot water boiler, oil-fired hot water boiler, gas-fired hot water boiler, coal fired hot water boiler, etc.
- According to whether the pressure can be divided into atmospheric pressure boiler and pressurized boiler.
Basic technical parameters of industrial hot water boilers
- Rated heat supply: Industrial hot water boiler under the premise of ensuring safety for a long period of continuous operation, the effective heat supply output of hot water per hour, known as the boiler’s rated heat supply. The rated heating quantity of industrial hot water boilers is expressed by thermal power and the unit is MW. The heat produced by the hot water heater is 0.7MW, which is roughly equivalent to the heat produced by the steam boiler by 1t/h.
- Rated working pressure: The pressure marked on the nameplate of the industrial hot water boiler is the rated working pressure of this boiler, namely the gauge pressure. In actual operation, the boiler pressure shall not exceed the rated working pressure indicated on the boiler nameplate when the boiler operator operates the boiler.
- Rated outlet/inlet temperature: The temperature marked on the nameplate of the industrial hot water boilers is rated outlet/inlet temperature, that is, the boiler inlet feed water temperature and outlet feed water temperature.
Characteristics of hot water boiler
- Control system: the boiler adopts microcomputer control system, automatic ignition, and the use of advanced variable speed technology to automatically control the air volume, heating quickly.
- It has the functions of temperature setting, cycle control, time setting, automatic furnace sealing, and fault alarm and so on.
- High efficiency and energy saving: for three return middle and small boiler, the boiler two combustion process, one is the burning of coal gasification fuel itself, is a fuel produced under the condition of high temperature in an airtight combustible mixed gas after gasification and combustion process of boiler reasonable design structure make fuel gasification process smoothly sufficient, safe, and uses the reverse gasification combustion, the combustion safety, and equipped with special economizer, the boiler thermal efficiency is as high as 90% above, exhaust smoke temperature is below 100 degrees.
- Energy conservation and environmental protection: the fuel is smokeless and safely burned, and the emission has reached the emission requirements of Class I regions in China.
- Safety: The boiler operates under normal pressure without annual inspection and professional stoker operation.
- Excellent heat preservation performance: the boiler adopts overall heat preservation to reduce heat loss.
- Large capacity bunker: add a coal gasification fuel can be burned for several hours, greatly reducing the labor intensity of the stoker.
- Hot water cleaning: The boiler interior is all hot-dip galvanized, providing clean hot water for domestic use.
- Easy to install: the boiler is small in size, without tall chimney, easy to install.
- Easy to clean: the coal gasification fuel after safe combustion ashes into a small amount of white powder or small pieces of material is easy to handle.
Wuxi ZOZEN Boiler co., LTD., holding a-class boiler manufacturing license, BR Ⅱ class pressure vessel manufacturing license, American ASME standard “S” (power boiler), “U” (pressure vessel) licensing steel seal, and fully passed ISO9001:2000 international quality system certification. At present, ZOZEN boiler design and manufacture gas boilers, biomass boilers, coal-fired boilers, thermal oil boilers and other more than 400 varieties of specifications, and widely used in chemical, food, brewing, heating, paper, printing and dyeing, rubber and other industries. Our products in Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Africa, Pakistan, Chile, Mexico and other more than 100 countries have been successful cases. If you are interested in the price of our boiler products, please contact our online customer service.