Thermal oil boilers, also known as organic heat carrier or heat medium oil has been used as intermediate heat transfer medium in industrial heat exchange process for more than 50 years. Generally, with coal, oil and steam as fuel and thermal oil as medium, a hot oil circulation pump is used to force the medium to carry out liquid circulation. The heat energy is transferred to the heating equipment and then returned to the heating furnace for reheating. It has a high working temperature under low pressure and can carry out high precision control work on the operation of the medium. As a new type of special industrial boiler with safety, high efficiency, low pressure and high temperature thermal energy, thermal oil boiler has been rapidly and widely used.
Application range of thermal oil boiler
- Food and chemical industry: polymerization, condensation, distillation, melting, dehydration, forced heat preservation, etc.
- Oil industry: temperature control and heating in reaction kettle for fatty acid distillation, oil decomposition, concentration, esterification, vacuum odor, etc.
- Synthetic fiber industry: polymerization, melting, spinning, extension, drying, etc.
- Textile printing and dyeing: heat setting roller heating, drying room heating, heat capacity dyeing, etc.;
- Rubber industry: hot pressing, rolling, extrusion, vulcanization molding, etc.
- Wood industry: laminated board, fiberboard compression molding, laminate heating, hot pressing board heating, oil press temperature control, wood drying, etc.
- Building materials industry: gypsum board drying, asphalt heating, concrete component maintenance, etc.
- Mechanical industry: spray painting, printing drying, etc.
According to fuel type, thermal oil furnace can be divided into coal thermal oil furnace, oil thermal oil furnace, natural gas thermal oil furnace and electric heating thermal oil furnace. With the development of The Times, thermal oil boilers have been constantly updated. Thermal oil boilers that use coal as fuel have been gradually eliminated from the market due to the serious atmospheric pollution caused by harmful gases such as sulfur compounds and nitrogen oxides during operation and low thermal efficiency. Oil-fired / gas-fired thermal oil boilers meet the current market demand.
- High temperature and low pressure: The most significant advantage of the heat-conducting oil furnace is high temperature and low pressure. It has the characteristics of fast heating, high temperature and low pressure operation.
- High thermal efficiency: liquid phase is adopted to transport heat energy in the heat conduction oil furnace, with small loss, good energy-saving effect and high thermal efficiency, which can further shorten working time and reduce fuel cost.
- Stable heating: The operation of the heat-conducting oil furnace is stable. Unlike the steam boiler, which has a large temperature range, it can provide more stable and better high-quality work.
- Intelligent operation: The heat-conducting oil furnace adopts highly intelligent operating system, which can realize automatic control.
- Small size: The heat conduction oil furnace is small in size, convenient and flexible in transportation, simple in installation and easy to operate.
Thermal oil boiler produced by ZOZEN can adapt to various fuels such as natural gas, biogas, coal and biomass. It can be divided into four series: YQW oil/gas thermal conductivity boiler, YQL series oil/gas vertical thermal conductivity boiler, YLW series coal (biomass) horizontal thermal conductivity boiler and RYQ series salt melting furnace. ZOZEN thermal oil furnace adopts the technology of professional research and development, high efficiency and energy saving, short cooking time; at the same time, the tailor-made flue gas waste heat recovery system can maximize the heat efficiency. Our thermal oil boiler products are exported to overseas countries, including Indonesia, Vietnam, Chile, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Russia, Africa, etc., welcome to contact us for information about related products.