Currently, there are four types of boilers on the market: coal-fired steam boilers, oil-fired steam boilers, electric heating tube steam boilers, and electromagnetic steam boilers. They range from fuel costs, electricity costs, labor costs, infrastructure costs, maintenance costs, and inspection costs. , Intelligent control costs, safety costs, and other aspects are comprehensively considered to calculate the annual operating cost from low to high in order of coal-fired steam boilers <oil-fired steam boilers <electric heating tube steam boilers.
Water tube boiler advantages:
1. The furnace of the water tube boiler is placed outside the cylinder. The volume of the furnace can be large or small, which can meet the requirements of combustion and increase evaporation.
2. The water tube boiler drum is generally not directly heated, and the tube containing water vapor is placed in the furnace and flue as the heating surface, and the heat transfer performance and safety performance are significantly improved.
3. Water pipe boiler water preheating, soda water and steam superheating are completed in the heating surface economizer, water-cooled wall, convection tube bundle and superheater.
4.Water-tube boiler water vapor system, combustion system and auxiliary system are more complicated, but the structure of single pressure-bearing components of water tube boiler is relatively simple. 5. Water-tube boilers are preheated in the water, soda and steam are superheated in the tube, and the tube scale is difficult to remove. Therefore, water-tube boilers have higher requirements for water quality and higher requirements for operation, operation and management.
Disadvantages of water tube boilers:
1. The structure is complicated, the manufacturing cost is much higher than the fire tube type, and the cleaning is troublesome.
2. The impact caused by scale is quite large, and the water quality requirements are strict.
3. Due to the small capacity of the steam drum and the water drum, it is easy to cause the co-transpiration phenomenon of steam and water, and generate high-humidity steam.
4. The water pipe is in contact with the high temperature combustion gas for a long time, which is easy to damage.
5. The steam storage capacity is small, so the pressure fluctuation is large.